Task groups for candidate chemicals to be reviewed at CRC.9
Task Groups are created by the CRC to undertake a preliminary review of each candidate chemical scheduled for consideration by the CRC at its 9th meeting.
Each Task Group prepares a report which includes their assessment of whether the individual notifications meet the criteria set out in the Convention. The initial review by the Task Group is intended to facilitate the work of the Committee and does not replace the requirement for each of the candidate chemicals to be considered by the entire Committee.
The draft reports posted below are the result of intersessional work by Task Groups and are to be finalized at the Task Group pre-meeting, which will be held on Monday, 21 October 2013. These Task Group pre-meetings are open to all Committee members as well as to observers.
The final reports from the Task Groups will be made available to the whole Committee as electronic Conference Room Papers (CRP).
Pre-meeting schedule for Monday, 21 October 2013
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00153 Roma
- 14:00 - 15:00 Task group meeting: Methamidophos
- 14:00 - 15:00 Task group meeting: Lead carbonate
- 15:00 - 16:00 Task group meeting: Pentachlorobenzene
- 15:00 - 16:00 Task group meeting: Cyhexatin
- 16:00 - 17:00 Task group meeting: Fenthion 640 ULV
- 16:00 - 17:00 Task group meeting: Lead arsenate