The tenth meeting of the Chemical Review Committee is open to observers in accordance with the terms of reference of the Chemical Review Committee and the Rules of Procedure of the Conference of the Parties.
(Reference: paragraph 12 of the Terms of Reference of the Chemical Review Committee; Rule 7 of Rules of Procedure of the Conference of the Parties)
National or international, governmental or non-governmental bodies or agencies wishing to be represented by observers in the upcoming meeting should proceed as follows:
- Bodies or agencies that have already been admitted to attend, as observers, past meetings of the Conferences of the Parties to the Stockholm Convention:
Ms. Stéphanie Cadet
Ms. Kei Ohno Woodall
- Please also send an electronic file of a passport size photograph to be used for the participant’s badge, indicating your name and affiliation, to the Secretariat before 29 August 2014 by e-mail to:
Ms. Inma Roda Martin
Ms. Blanca Garcia
- Bodies or agencies that have not previously attended a meeting of the Conferences of the Parties or of subsidiary bodies:
- Please apply for observer status. To apply for observer status, bodies and agencies need to fill in the application form and submit it to the Secretariat (email@example.com) no later than 22 August 2014. The following information should be provided with the application form:
- Information describing the body or agency;
- Information on the affiliation of the body or agency with non-governmental organizations or institutions;
- Information on the programmes and activities undertaken by the body or agency / its qualification in matters covered by the Stockholm Convention;
- Description of any network or membership system.
- Upon confirmation by the Secretariat that the requesting body or agency appears to meet the relevant criteria, please return the completed registration form for observers and electronic file of a passport size photograph to the Secretariat before 29 August 2014 by e-mail as indicated above.
- This procedure does not apply to observers from Parties to the Rotterdam Convention or to observers from the United Nations and its specialized agencies; the International Atomic Energy Agency; any State not Party to the Rotterdam Convention.