The twelfth meeting of the Chemical Review Committee is open to:
To participate in the twelfth meeting of the Chemical Review Committee as observers:
- Parties to the Rotterdam Convention; United Nations and its specialized agencies; International Atomic Energy Agency; any State not Party to the Convention; or bodies or agencies that have already been admitted as observers to the Rotterdam Convention:
- Bodies or agencies that have not previously attended a meeting of the Conferences of the Parties to the Rotterdam Convention or its subsidiary bodies:
- Please apply for observer status by filling in the application form and submitting it to the Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 August 2016.
- The following information should be provided with the application form:
- Information describing the body or agency;
- Information on the affiliation of the body or agency with non-governmental organizations or institutions;
- Information on the programmes and activities undertaken by the body or agency / its qualification in matters covered by the Rotterdam Convention;
- Description of any network or membership system.
Upon confirmation by the Secretariat that the requesting body or agency appears to meet the relevant criteria, please send the completed registration form for observers by email to email@example.com and electronic file of a passport size photograph to Inma.RodaMartin@fao.org and Alessandra.Innelli@fao.org before 15 August 2016.
Further information on the procedure for admission of observers is available here.